A timely window into the lives of employees and guests alike at The Hotel Emros around New Year’s.
The Staff At Your Service:
*The hotel manager is poised and an accomplished professional despite lacking confidence in her personal life.
*The hotel’s young CEO is a man obsessed with even numbers.
*Your room attendant/door porter is a new hire who just put aside her dream of becoming a musical actress.
The Guests You’reBound To Notice:
* The young job applicant, despite preparing for five years for the public officer entrance exam, failed it.
* A popular singer-songwriter and radio announcer who initially faced hardships before finding success.
* A determined artist and his manager persevered through hard times that are finally coming to an end.
* The familiar radio announcer with his jazz pianist fiancee darting around as they organize their wedding.
* A plastic surgeon is known to sit in the lounge every Saturday, possibly awaiting his fateful love.
* The tired man who made it home in time to attend his daughter’s wedding.
* The fortune-teller who likes to use the hotel as his place of business.
* Two students, a swimmer, and a skater realize that they do indeed like each other.
(Source: Lee C at MyDramaList)