!!! Popular Now !!!

Why Her?Doctor LawyerCafé MinamdangEveLink: Eat, Love, KillAlchemy of SoulsGolden MaskWoori The Virgin

You are a Gift

You are a Gift 03

Title: 당신은 선물 / You Are a Gift
Chinese Title: 你是禮物
Genre: Melodrama, Romance
Episodes: 111
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2016-June-13 to 2016-Nov-24
Air time: Monday to Friday 19:20


This drama is about a costume designer, Kong Hyun Soo (Heo Yi Jae) who will fight against trials and hardships in order to succeed and find her happiness.


Main Cast

Heo Yi Jae as Kong Hyun Soo
Park Ji So as Hyun Soo (child)
Cha Do Jin as Ma Doo Jin
Choi Myung Gil as Eun Young Ae
Jin Ye Sol as Kang Se Ra
Kim Chung as Chun Tae Hwa
Song Jae Hee as Ma Sung Jin
Shim Ji Ho as Han Yoon Ho

People around Kong Hyun Soo

Sa Mi Ja as Choi Kang Ja (Hyun Soo’s grandmother)
Yoon Yoo Sun as Bok Soon Yi (Hyun Soo’s mother)
Im Ji Eun as Kong Eul Sook (Hyun Soo’s aunt)
Jo Yi Hyun as Kong Han Sol (Hyun Soo and Yoon Ho’s son)

People around Ma Doo Jin

Im Chae Moo as Ma Dong Shik (Doo Jin’s father)
Yoon Soo as Ma Yeo Jin (Doo Jin’s younger sister)

People around Kang Se Ra

Bang Eun Hee as Yoo Mi Ran (Se Ra’s mother)
Lee Byung Joon as Kang Poong Ho (Se Ra’s father)

People around Han Yoon Ho

Ahn Nae Sang as Professor Han (Yoon Ho’s father)


Na Ya as Song Hyo Rim
Kim Byung Se as Kim Chul Yong
Kim Young Jae as Kong Gil Dong
Kim Young Ok
Seo Jin Wook
Choi Dae Hoon as Detective Hwang
Jung Hyun Suk (정현석)
Go Myung Hwan as Mr. Lee
Way (웨이) or Heo Min Sun as Kyungha (the gossipping office worker In Kang Se Ra’s team)
Lee Kyu Sub
Hong Seo Joon as Kim Seo Joon
Lee Jung Sung
Uhm Seo Hyun
Jung Ji Hoon as Child

Production Credits

Director: Yoon Ryu Hae
Screenwriters: Lee Moon Hwi, Oh Bo Hyun


You are a Gift Poster1 You are a Gift Poster2

Related Photo

(Other Photo from Official Site)

You Are a Gift1 You Are a Gift2 You Are a Gift3 You Are a Gift4 You Are a Gift5 You Are a Gift6 You Are a Gift7 You Are a Gift8 You Are a Gift9 You Are a Gift10 You Are a Gift11 You Are a Gift12 You Are a Gift13 You Are a Gift14 You Are a Gift15

Official Site


Watch Online in Viki.com


  1. 1 : nellam Says:

    My lovely eonni is back,heo yi jae fighting!!!!

  2. 2 : CoolBeans Says:

    This will become a test to see if a once promising actress can regain her popularity after returning to the work force following a divorce. It is highly possible if she gets the right romantic comedies and dramas. Han Ye Seul fell off the radar after the scandal where she walked off the set and left the country complaining of overwork while filming Myul the Spy. It took her 3 years before she did another drama, Birth of a Beauty. Ratings were not stellar, but, they were not the worst of the season. I am looking forward to seeing this drama.

  3. 3 : M/Amil Says:

    Yun Ho’s character is back!!!!!! Horray!!! Let the action begin!!! Can’t wait for Monday’s episode

  4. 4 : Colo Says:

    I like this drama but those ladies, they need to think before acting or hit a person, that Old Lady and her dgts are something serious.

  5. 5 : M/Amil Says:

    Episode 25 shows Yun Ho in a hospital bed with the name of Lee Woo Jin and he’s in a coma. Hope this is true, and not one of Soon Yi’s dreams. Soon Yi’s so adamant about entering the singing contest with Han Sol because she truly feels that Yun Ho or someone familiar with his medical case will see them on TV with Yun Ho’s picture; and the search for his family will begin.

  6. 6 : Luvkd Says:

    DoJin’s mum’s acting is so OTT. Such exaggarated expressions and hysterics. I’m surprised the family (including her ex husband) let her get away with her actions. Its actually laughable!! Watching kdramas is really an addiction cos its always the same cliche scenerios…. aggressive in-laws, love triangles, feeble dim witted heroes or heroines until they wise up in later episodes, obligatory slaps, walking against traffic lights or in a daze and the list goes on. Do the script writers attend the same school? Hahaha. Sorry just having a frustrated moment with so many revenge dramas currently airing!!

  7. 7 : Thomas Says:

    I do think all script writers attend the same school.

    That scene where a car speeds towards the actor/actress and horning but not stopping is repeated in 90% of all kdramas. The remaining 10% being period dramas where cars are not yet invented.

  8. 8 : Evelyn Says:

    Too lengthen to watch. Thank you.

  9. 9 : Mygiwi Says:

    There is mistake In other actors about
    Wei Yi (웨이) as Heo Min Sun
    Her real name is Heo Min Sun (or “Way” from the Korean girl group Crayon Pop) she plays the role of Kyungha, the gossipping office worker In SeRa’s team.

  10. 10 : Tatiana Says:

    Where I can watch that Drama with English subtitles now?

Leave a Comment

Follow us on

Facebook Twitter


Follow us on

Facebook Twitter

Search For Drama

Upcoming Drama

Ongoing Drama

Recently Completed Drama / Completed Soon

Browse Drama By Year